What We Can Do For You
Ian Harvey provides corporate clients a range of services either directly or in collaboration with a network of experienced and professional freelancers. Pitbull Media is a one-stop source for content and media needs. Here's a list of what we've done and can do for you:
- Marketing copy: Which message to which audience in which medium or channel? How does your content engage your target audience?
- Key messaging in media relations.
- Web vs Print vs Video vs Social Media vs Mobile content.
- Branded Content Creation.
- White Papers.
- Business Plans.
- Sales Presentations.
- New Media Design and Build.
- Ghostwriting of editorial articles for placement or Advertorial articles.
- Ghostwriting books, memoirs ect.
- E-mail campagins with Key Messaging to Targeted Audience.
- Web Content.
- Copy writing.
- Reports, presentations, white paper and research.
- Stills and Video production and posting on You Tube.
- Voice overs.
- Creative Design and Services.
- Print or Web graphics and design: Brochures to Web Sites.
- Turnkey Website Solutions.
- Managed translation to French, Spanish or Italian.
Pitbullmedia is part of a scalable and ready-to-go, network of freelance artists, photographers, designers, writers, editors and web developers. We can create a virtual team to respond to any need, quickly and at more than competitive pricing. In addition to the range of services offered above, Ian Harvey directly offers:
General Media Services
- Media Relations Services and Consulting
- Press releases and media outreach
- Media Crisis Communications Support
Drawing on my 35 years in media, I can walk you through the essential of media crisis management, how to avoid a crisis and what to do if something goes Bang!
We'll look at how media operates, the difference between electronic, print and digital media, how to manage a crisis and respond and how to ensure your story is told using a variety of techniques including role playing and group interactions:
- How to prepare for an interview
- Storytelling tips and exercises
- What do you need to know?
- What do you say when the media shows up at your door?
- How do you develop key messaging and stay on it.
- What should you do if you're ambushed?
- How do you cultivate a relationship with the media?
Corporate Communications Consulting
- Effective Corporate Communications
- Are you ignoring your most important constituents?
Better Business Writing
- Details, details and details. How do you get your idea or proposal up the ladder to the right eyes and ears? Clear, concise and crisp writing will go a long way to put you on the right path.
We'll show you how.